Thursday, August 5, 2010

F**k the Dictator

Today I hate you, Ms. Dictator. I hate that you made my workout like a day in a concentration camp. At least they were given gas that made them pass out. I had to run till I almost passed out. They probably were not given chairs so they had to do wall sits for life.

I thought this stuff was all illegal, but NO, Overland Park Community Centers promote hell. Just f**king wrong....

By the way, I have lost 4 lbs, yay 156 lbs!!!

3 comments:

  1. Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!

    I love that you complained for an entire paragraph about how hard you had to work...and then promoted your weight loss...As if they are unrelated ;)

    Dictator here...AND PROUD OF IT.

    And proud of you Jess btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. brandishealthyjourney.blogspot.com!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's continue....
    I ran laps, I got yelled at. When I wanted to stop because I saw stars and my life flash before my eyes, I was reminded that I was not sprinting, and needed to. Other people (fit people) watched us run (they did that in concentration camps, the Germans watched during mass killings and took pictures). So thank you Ms. Dictator for not taking pictures to document your crimes against humanity. By the way, Hitler was short too!

    ReplyDelete